Stainless steel cutlery is made of iron-chromium alloy and some other trace elements. Due to its good metal performance and corrosion resistance compared to other metals, the resulting vessels are beautiful and durable. Therefore, more and more are used to make tableware, and gradually enter the majority of families.
Stainless steel Western-style knife:
The knife is used to cut food, do not use the knife to pick up food and send it to your mouth. Etiquette of using stainless steel cutlery: If there are three different sizes of knives appearing at the same time during meals, the generally correct usage is: the one with small serrations is used to cut meat food; the medium size is used to cut large pieces The vegetables are cut into small pieces; the small ones, with rounded tips and slightly upturned tops, are used to cut the small bread, and then use it to pick some jam and cream on the bread.
Stainless steel western food fork:
Move lightly when you fork food into your mouth. Pick up the right amount of food and put it in the mouth at once. When picking up the food into the mouth, the teeth only touch the food. Do not bite the fork and do not let the knife and fork make a noise on the teeth or in the plate.
Stainless steel antibacterial tableware refers to a new type of stainless steel antibacterial tableware that has the function of killing or inhibiting microorganisms. The special feature is the materials used.
Antibacterial materials refer more to a class of new functional materials, such as antibacterial plastics, antibacterial fibers and fabrics, antibacterial ceramics, and antibacterial metal materials, by adding certain antibacterial substances so that the materials have the ability to inhibit or kill surface bacteria.
In the medical field, household products, household appliances, food packaging and other fields, it has extremely broad application prospects. In the modern day when people have increasingly high environmental hygiene requirements, the application of antibacterial materials has received more widespread attention.
1. When purchasing stainless steel products, you should carefully check whether the material and steel number are marked on the outer packaging; whether the manufacturer’s name, address, telephone, container hygiene standards and other words are indicated. 2. You can use magnets to judge. Regular manufacturers generally use 304 (ie 18-8) and 430 (ie 18-0) stainless steel for forks and spoons, and 420 (ie 13-0) for knives. 430 and 420 are magnetic and 304 is micromagnetic. However, there is also a tableware made of 201 and 202 materials in the market, which is not magnetic, but whether it can be used to process tableware is controversial in China. Some people think that 201 and 202 are high in manganese and are not food-grade stainless steel.
3. Under normal circumstances, stainless steel cutlery of the same thickness and shape, high-end cutlery will be heavier than low-grade cutlery. However, the density difference is very small, 304 stainless steel is 7.93, 430 and 420 density is 7.85, intuitively can not be judged.
4. It is best not to buy so-called stainless steel products in the hands of small vendors. There are many kinds of stalls on the street. The boss often attracts consumers at a very low price. In fact, most of the stalls are fake. Real stainless steel products are not so cheap. Because the price of the product is determined according to the cost of the production material, the light and fluffy “stainless steel” is definitely not edible stainless steel, so the big guys should never try to buy those fake products cheaply, which will damage their health.
5. The stainless steels used in the production of tableware are mainly “austenitic” stainless steel and “martensitic” stainless steel. Bowls, plates, etc. are generally produced using “austenitic” stainless steel, which is not magnetic; knives, forks, etc. are generally produced using “martensitic” stainless steel, and “martensitic” stainless steel is magnetic.
6. Due to the different materials, the weight of qualified stainless steel tableware is larger than that of “parallel import” products. Resolving optional editing The simplest resolving method is: Resolving The bottom is attracted by a magnet, 430 can be absorbed, and 304 and 18-10 cannot be absorbed. But the edge of the 304 pot, or the front and rear ends of the spoon, sometimes can be attracted because of the magnetism generated by polishing. So the most accurate way is to suck the bottom. The most commonly used domestic is 201 mixed steel, the material is non-magnetic, and the steel is relatively soft!
Purchase First of all, consumers choose “austenitic” stainless steel and “martensitic” stainless steel. Bowls, plates, etc. are generally made of “austenitic” stainless steel,
“Austenitic” stainless steel is not magnetic; knives, forks, etc. are generally made of “martensitic” stainless steel, and “martensitic” stainless steel is magnetic.
Stainless steel can be divided into body-centered cubic lattice structure (martensitic), face-centered cubic lattice structure (austenitic) and close-packed hexagonal lattice structure (ferrite) according to the internal atomic structure arrangement. Austenitic itself is not magnetic, but the lightness of mechanical processing is the root of the size of magnetism, but it does not affect the corrosion resistance and other quality of stainless steel. Stainless steel is more and more popular because of its beautiful appearance, corrosion-resistant characteristics, and the advantages of not being easily damaged. Stainless steel is increasingly used in pots and pans, urban sculptures, architecture, and decoration of rooms. Safety issue editors consumers say that many consumers, especially young mothers, attach great importance to food safety and like to use stainless steel cutlery for their babies, because stainless steel cutlery is not easy to breed bacteria, but many mothers are worried that stainless steel utensils are easy to hold hot dishes Hot hands and stainless steel cutlery with unqualified heavy metals can harm your baby’s health and affect your baby’s brain and heart development.
Whether the products of the kitchen supplies manufacturer meet the food safety standards depends mainly on whether the manufacturer chooses the standard materials. Even if they are all kitchen supplies and have different uses, the selection criteria are different.
The manufacturing process of stainless steel tableware is not cumbersome. After the sheet is stretched and pressed, it can be welded, polished and polished as necessary. These links do not hinder food safety. Experts say that no matter how many times the manufacturer magnifies the advantages of stainless steel tableware, its own hidden safety hazards are undeniable. Zhan Bo, the chief physician of an occupational hospital, pointed out that although stainless steel is more resistant to rust than other metals, if citizens use it improperly, Trace metal elements will also slowly accumulate in the human body, reaching a certain amount will endanger human health. She said that nickel in stainless steel is a carcinogen, and if too much intake is harmful to the body. But experts also said that if the tableware is not corroded and deteriorated, the use in normal life will have minimal impact on the human body. When cleaning and scrubbing, I am afraid that I will not clean it, and I am afraid that I will wipe out the original gloss with too much force. Its practical chemical knowledge can be easily cleaned: Method: Cut carrots that are not used when cooking The head is roasted on the fire and used to wipe stainless steel products. After wiping, rinse with clean water and wipe. Advantages: Does not hurt the surface finish. Principle: Use the little acidity of roasted carrots.
Post time: May-06-2020