Cleaning and maintenance tips of stainless steel kitchenwares
1. Clean water: it is the simplest way to wash stainless steel kitchenware with clean water. It can clean a large amount of dust and a small amount of grease on stainless steel kitchenware. This is because the oil is insoluble in water, so if you only use water, whether cold water or hot water, you can’t clean the oil on the kitchen utensils, and the cleaning effect is poor.
2. Detergent: cleaning stainless steel with detergent is the most commonly used method. For cleaning stainless steel kitchenware, first dip some detergent with a soft cloth, then wash with water, and finally clean the kitchenware with a dry cloth.
3. Disinfectant: use disinfectant to clean kitchenware, which is generally used in canteens, restaurants and other places with large turnover. However, it is necessary to choose food grade disinfectant when choosing disinfectant. 84 disinfectant is not recommended. 84 disinfectant is a kind of chlorine containing disinfectant. It can kill some viruses and bacteria for external use, but it can not be taken orally or directly contacted with the skin, it will be irritant to the tissues, and it can not be used to clean kitchenware. Kitchenware soaked with 84 disinfectant should be replaced in time, and it is forbidden to use it.
The image is provided by registered user “zhizhiyou”, and the copyright notice feedback
4. Vegetable oil: before using stainless steel kitchenware, a thin layer of vegetable oil can be coated on the surface, and then dried, which is conducive to the cleaning of kitchenware and can also extend the use time.
5. Immersion: do not soak stainless steel cooking tools with water for a long time, or the surface of kitchenware will be dull and lusterless. The heat transfer of stainless steel is fast, so do not use the fire after the oil is put into the stainless steel pot.
6. White vinegar: stainless steel kitchenware with a long time, will present coffee rust, is the mineral in the water after a long time agglutination of the material. Pour a small amount of white vinegar into the stainless steel pot and shake well, then boil it slowly, the rust will be gone, and then wash it with detergent.
7. Do not use steel wire ball: do not use steel wire ball to scrub, leave traces easily, use soft cloth or purchase special detergent. Clean in time after use, otherwise stainless steel kitchenware will be dim and dented.
9 points for maintenance of stainless steel cookwares
1. The cooking utensils must be cleaned in time after cooking, and the pollution source cannot be decomposed and oxidized, which will increase the difficulty of cleaning.
2. Avoid using chlorine containing detergents.
3. Do not use strong alkali or strong oxidizing chemicals, such as bleaching powder, sodium hypooxylate, etc. for cleaning.
4. When using powder detergent, it must be washed and wiped along the grain of the pot.
5. Avoid using greasy cloth to wipe. After each cleaning, you must use warm water to cut the bottom and rinse to remove the detergent. Because many detergents have certain corrosive substances, if they remain, they will corrode the pot body. After rinsing, dry the pot with a clean towel to prevent water.
6. Be sure that the flame does not exceed the bottom plate of the pot, so as not to cause the pot to turn yellow or black.
7. Do not keep acidic or alkaline food for a long time.
8. Do not dry the pot for a long time, continuous dry burning will cause damage to the pot.
9. It is not allowed to wipe the outer surface with hard and rough materials, which will make the surface of the pot scratched. Use sponge cloth.
Post time: Dec-25-2019